Surprisingly, Sass didn't want her photo taken. Hmmm!
Bridge to an island temple
Shrine at island temple entrance
Entrance to island temple
Joss sticks at temple entrance
Tanje's got a bit of fever and her lungs sound like garbage, with coarse crackles all over and wheezy bases. Think she's also having some dental pain, which the tylenol seems to be helping a bit. She has more life in her eyes today, but still spends a lot of time in her own mind, just looking blankly around. At least she's not as teary today, and we did manage to pull a couple of very brief smiles from her. She's eating well, but not that interested in her formula, maybe because we don't serve it as warm as at the orphanage. She didn't mind taking a bath. Savannah was right there to tell her not to cry, and it worked!
Hope Tanje's feeling better soon!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteToo bad Tanje is not feeling very well. Vanessa has already volunteered to lend her compressor, if required. I told her that we cannot part with hers yet has she still occasionally needs it however if Tanje needs one, matante Josée and mononcle Mike will get one for her, although I really hope she doesn't need one. Yuk!
I remember being so discouraged that Vanessa had such a hard time to breathe and was hospitalized so often. Lots of people told me that she would grow out of it. I was not very optimistic however look at how well Vanessa is doing now! For V, I really think that the secret was finding the right paediatrician (Dr. Murray is the best!)and correct combination of meds. Hang in there... easier said than done, I know.
Glad to see you are all doing some touring. It looks like a very nice country. Can't wait to see more pictures.
The Morrises
Sorry to hear that Tanje is not feeling the greatest. Hope it doesn't last too long. I'm really glad to hear that you are doing well. It is very nice to be able to follow you through the blog on this most amazing journey! She is a very beautiful girl! She really kind of does look a bit like Richard. We cannot wait to meet her and see how well Savannah is enjoying her little sis! Please keep us posted and let us know when the plan is to return to Ontario!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThe Lebeau family in Windsor ON